Amongst the vast international experience of our founder, Barbara Hollyhead, is more than 10 years in international marketing management for major blue chip spirits and wine companies with responsibility for the planning and implementation of consumer and trade marketing strategies, listings and consumer communications campaigns for a wide range of diverse spirits and wine brands, demographics, channels and geographies.
Practically the only spirit category she have never worked on is absinthe!
To name but a few of Barbara’s achievements:
- Currently working with the Bristol Cocktail Week team to devise and implement their communication strategy and 2014 event.
- Successfully making whisky, cognac and tequila product listings and marketing support pitches to the heads of Russian and Ukrainian Duty Free (in fluent French!).
- Planning and delivering a weekend’s hospitality event at the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix to support the launch of Mumm Champagne to the Duty Free industry’s top dogs.
- Becoming the company’s global “go to” person for all things branded merchandising display having project managed and placed 100s into Duty Free and Travel Retail outlets in airport and ferry bars and retail outlets right across Europe for brands such as
- Mumm Champagne, Ballantine’s Whisky, Courvoisier Cognac, Sauza Tequila, Harveys Sherries, Domecq Sherries, Cockburn’s Port, Beefeater gin and more.
- Securing the successful delivery of the Beefeater International Bartenders’ Competition global final in New York featuring 22 of the World’s top bartenders.
- Conceiving, project managing and launching the first ever Courvoisier website, including several interactive features which today’s social media sites would be jealous of!
- Creating and delivering a range of motivating sales team training presentations and events for Allied Domecq’s portfolio of champagne, still and sparkling wine brands, including for Mumm Champagne, Perrier-Jouet Champagne, Campo Viejo and Marques de Arienzo wines from the Rioja region.
Have a specific need and not sure if we can cover it, just ask us! It would be unusual if we couldn’t help but, if we think the challenge is beyond us, rest assured we will always say so up front and give you any pointers and contacts we can to help you.